For security reasons we will limit the firmware download to 3 downloads within 24 hours. As we don't want to built up too high hurdles for our customers we realized a kind of "self enabling" which allows the customer to enable the download itself until a maximum value will be reached.
If you want to download a firmware please do as follows:
- Get (if not already done) a click here >> Mikado ID << click here- Best would be to use the same mail adress as used for Pro purchase
- Log into this site, see login at the right top corner
- On the left side you may have a additional Menue with the following options:
- My Account (login changes must be done in the Mikado shop using a Mikado ID)
- VBar registration (unregistered devices)
- VBar service form (fill out and submit before sending in a device - for every VBar)
- My devices overview of registered VBars with icons to click for:
- Options (firmware) display for this VBar
- Name your VBars
- VBar service form (prefilled for this VBar)
- Mailbox (for communication due a service case for this VBar)
- VBar license key request (enabling firmware download for this VBar)
- VBar transfer (ownership change for this VBar)
- Add VBar service firmware (for event log and Express)
- Mailbox (for communication due a service case for all devices and RMA)
- For updating your VBar always use the latest PC software
- If you have messed up page languages please go to "my Account" - "Edit" and set the language to English.
All Steps will be explained in the menu sites. Having any questions, please contact email@example.com
Many thanks for your understanding.