- your pc has a Windows 7 32 or 64 bit
- the current user has admin permissions
- disable antivirus software etc. during the installation process
- VStabi is already installed
- connection status bar shows red colour
In the control panel / device manager double click on the VStabi device:
Choose update driver and select the driver folder manually. The driver will be delivered on the installation CD of the blueline devices, it will be enough to point Windows 7 to the right CD drive. If you won't have a cd, the files will be also available at the VBar installtion folder (c:\programm_files\vstabi_50) on your pc. You can also download the driver package here and unzip it.
The driver will be installed now, maybe you have to confirm several times.
Now it should look like this:
You can also watch the video 01 here: