Most of the RC-Heli pilots use a pitch gauge to adjust several positions and throws on their helicopters. This tool isn't really easy to use and also not very prercise. With our V 5.0 Pro we have much more precise and easier ways to adjust these things.
To adjust the collective range do as follows:
- Select the Collective tab in our pc software
- click on the doctors hat for the expert menu
- turn the rotor head and blades into flight direction
- fold the blades 90 deg. to one side (e.g. both to the left side), keep the blade grip spindle into flight direction.
- The blades should be on the same level (TX collective stick centered). This will be equal to 0 deg. collective.
Now give full collective and measure the distance between the blades. Type this value and the balde length into the pc soft (Enter required after each input). The current collective throw will be displayed now.